The StadiaPitch brings happiness to everyone!
We truly believe a StadiaPitch will bring more events to the stadium and boost its potential. A StadiaPitch will make the grass greener, the changeover smoother, sponsorships more valuable, F&B revenue greater and event bookings more numerous and profitable.
- More available event dates give more concerts, shows and other events all year around.
- More concerts and events make the VIP packages more exciting and the media exposure greater.
- Concerts and events increase the sales revenue from parking, VIP packages, sponsorship, F&B, and ticketing.
- A wider range of events, from football to opera, means a more culturally diverse use of the stadium, making it more valuable to a wider range of people within the local community, which makes the stadium more important to the community and generates greater local political goodwill.
- More events mean more days with fantastic revenues for the stadium retail outlets.
- The quality of the grass is maintained consistently high, even in periods with lots of events and matches.
- No more of the exhausting and time consuming flooring changeovers before and after every concert and event.
- No more expenses such as those arising from: manual flooring changeover, new event floors, pitch repairs and pitch replacements.
In other words, we believe that a StadiaPitch investment will boost the whole stadium economy.
Increased concert and event business. As the pitch no longer limits bookings, the stadium is likely to hold and to attract more concerts, shows, corporate events and ticketed events. This will boost revenue streams from: stadium rental from the promoter or organiser; ticket sales; VIP ticket package sales; stadium parking sales; F&B revenue from VIP boxes, restaurants, regular arena kiosks, event day kiosks, crew catering and other catering; increased sales of concert and event related VIP packages and sponsorships; increased value of current and new sponsorships; and increased revenue from rental contracts.
The increased sponsor and VIP Business: As the pitch no longer limits bookings, the stadium is likely to hold more concerts, shows and events. Additional events and events with greater cultural diversity attract more spectators, new audiences and greater media exposure. So VIP packages will become bigger, more varied and more interesting to a wider audience. This makes sponsorships and VIP packages more numerous and valuable.
The new pitch economy. Costs such as manual pitch changeover, investments in event floors and event related pitch replacement will disappear. The cost of general pitch repair and replacement will normally be reduced, but there will be a few new operating costs after installment.
Almost all other event-related investments focus on boosting stadium match day revenue, making most modern stadiums. fantastic cash machines on event days. The StadiaPitch, on the other hand, focuses on increasing the number of event days, making previous stadium investments more profitable. This makes the StadiaPitch an extraordinary property investment for any major stadium currently with an unfulfilled concert and event potential.